SMF & MACHINE TOOLS, INC
800-643-5839 METAL WORKING EQUIPMENT
New Hyd-Mech S-20 Manual Horizontal Bandsaw
Capacity Round: 90 degree 13" : 45 degree 12" : 30 degree 8-1/2"
Capacity Rectangular (h x w): 90 degree 13" x 18" : 45 degree 13" x 10-3/4" : 30 degree 13" x 7-3/4"
Blade Size: 1" x 14'10"
Blade Drive: 3 HP VFD
Blade Speed: 45 - 330 SFM
Band Wheel Diameter: 17-3/4"
Coolant Tank Capacity: 6 US Gal
Mitering: 90 degree to 30 degree
Weight: 2,200 lbs
Work Load: 5,000 lbs
Table Height: 31"
Dimensions (w x l x h): 92" x 75" x 52"
* Robust steel base manufactured from heavy gauge plate and electro welded components, with a 6 gal coolant tank built in. Includes leveling bolts
* 36" in-feed rollers and 19" out feed table
* Easy SWING, heavy duty Cast Iron saw head frame, with Counter Balance Springs and easy to read scale for head position in 1 degree increments (90 to 30 degree mitering). A cam lock brake provides reliable locking at the desired angle
* Premium 17 3/4" cast band wheels with flanged back
* Powerful Variable Frequency Drive 3 Hp motor with A/C inverter provides infinetely variable band speed allowing for efficient cutting of various applications
* Premium cast iron, heavy duty guide arms equipped with replaceable and pre-set carbide inserts (no adjustment needed) for accurate cutting. The idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing and movement supported by a linear bearing
* Powered blade brush driven off blade drive
* Mechanical tensioning, with a digital readout at the control panel to ensure accurate blade tension. Machine will not operate unless proper band tension is applied.
* Heavy duty sliding vise jaw, with locking lever securely clamps material, either long or short, against a fixed vise jaw
* A centrifugal pump delivers ample coolant on the cutting area. The coolant flows through both drive and idler guide arms with flow valves for quantity adjustment
* Wash down hose is mounted at front of the machine
* A "Swing Away" Control Console houses switches for blade start, band speed control, fast approach button, coolant control, a graduated feed rate valve with, digital readout for blade tensioning and E-Stop button. The consoles Swing Arm allows for optimum ergonomic position
* Warranty is 1 year parts and labor
Delivery: Stock, subject to prior sale or 2 - 3 Weeks
Terms: Net before Shipment
F.O.B.: Conway, AR
Optional Accessories Prices Upon Request
SMF & Machine Tools
Return to Available Tools