Preowned Hyd-Mech S-25A Automatic Mitering Band Saw
Delivery: Stock, Subject to Prior Sale
Terms: Net Before Shipment
Location: United States
• A unique swing head design. The head swings through an arc from 90 degree to 30 degree (60
degree of swing). The angle is set remotely at the console.
• Carbide guides provide long life, consistent accuracy and reduced vibration.
• A hydraulic servo control allows the machine to react to the section of material being cut, as well
as allowing the operator to adjust both feed force and feed rate independently.
• A powered blade brush cleans blade gullets.
• Heavy duty motor, reducer and variable drive assembly allows the operator to infinitely adjust
blade speed from 75 – 400 sfm.
• Hydraulic blade tension ensures constant and accurate blade tension.
• The shuttle stroke is adjustable from 0 – 40” by use of an adjustable stop. A micrometer head is
used for fine adjustment.
• The three vise shuttle system incorporated a “floating” shuttle vise which ensures accurate
indexes when working with warped stock. The vises are long stroke and controlled at the
• Pressure reduction valves control the pressure of the vises
|90°||18" x 27"||18"|
|Max. degree of miter:||60°|
|Blade dimensions:||1-1/2” 18’10” x .050”|
|Blade speeds:||75 - 400 SFM|
|Number of speeds:||Infinitely Variable|
|Blade motor:||10 HP|
|Blade wheel size:||22”|
|Hydraulic motor:||3 HP|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity:||20 US Gal|
|Coolant motor:||3-1/2 gpm (150w)|
|Maximum feed length:||40”|
|Maximum weight load:||8,000 lbs|
|Vise type:||Hydraulic (remote switch)|
|Dimensions:||111”W x 160”L x 72”H|
SPECIFICATIONS AND CONDITION ARE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE AND ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR VERIFICATION AND CORRECTION. THE CONDITION OF THE MACHINE IS AS IT HAS BEEN REPRESENTED TO US. ALL MACHINES ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. EVERY MACHINE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO OUR GUARANTEE THAT IF FOUND TO BE MECHANICALLY UNSATISFACTORY WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER SHIPMENT, SAME MY BE RETURNED, FREIGHT PREPAID FOR FULL CREDIT OR REPAIRED AT DEALER’S OPTION. ALL MACHINES RETURNED TO US MUST BE IN AS GOOD A CONDITION AS WHEN SHIPPED.
Looking for something else?
We can send you an alert about new products listed on our site or available as soon as we post them! Sign up for equipment alerts or give us a call at 800-643-5839.